The Crane Lactation massager is the best tool for breastfeeding moms. It helps improve milk flow and relieve pain caused by engorgement, plugged ducts and other breastfeeding symptoms. It has five vibration modes with different intensity to ease mothers breastfeeding journey.
- Medical Grade Silicone
- Rechargeable USB/Power Supply
- Five Vibrations Modes with Different Intensity levels
- Ergonomic Design
How does Crane Lactation massager works ?
- Stimulate the breast with the wide side to improve letdown and soften the breast for latching
- Press into the breast inwards, moving towards the nipple
- Use the narrow tip to reach deeper into the breast ducts, empty faster and work out stubborn plugged ducts that can lead to mastitis
- Use the wide side/scoop edge to move fluid and reach under the breast (reduce engorgement)
- Place the small tip facing down to stimulate letdown and milk flow
When does breastfeeding moms need this ?
- When the mother’s milk first comes in to provide relief from pain and discomfort
- Before breastfeeding sessions to stimulate let-down, soften the breast for better latching
- In the nursing bra before and during pumping sessions to stimulate the breast and improve flow, place the small tip facing down.
- As needed to relieve pain and discomfort associated with mastitis, plugged ducts, and engorgement
- To replace tedious and tiring hand compression of the breast
Watch the video at Youtube: https://youtu.be/D8h767TGLaI
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty